Note: The following summarizes the offerings that are available. Please see the individual subscription/order forms below for more information. You may also reference our fee brochure for the appropriate fee for each type of subscription.
Recorded Documents (known as "Official Documents")
- These are all the various kinds of property and related documents that are recorded here in our office, such as deeds, abstracts of judgments, liens, etc.
- We offer the TIF images of the actual documents themselves labeled with only the document number.
- They can be displayed by most PC image viewers. This offering does not include any text data that can be used to locate documents or import into a database.
- We offer the following subscriptions: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly.
Recorded Tract, Parcel and Record of Survey Maps
- We offer the TIF images of the actual maps themselves labeled with only the book and page number of each map.
- These are most useful if you have another source for locating a map book and page number.
- You will receive maps starting with Book A Page 1 recorded through the current date when we create your archival set, and then you may choose to start a subscription for weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly updates .
- You will receive maps recorded through the current date when we create your archival set, and then you may choose to start a subscription for weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly updates .
- It is strongly recommended that you start a weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly updates map subscription right away as it could be costly to obtain the intervening maps if you later decide to start a subscription.
- If you want anything other than the standard offerings above, you will be required to pay custom programming costs per Government code 6253.
- You will usually find it more cost effective to buy a standard offering and adjust it yourself to meet your needs.
- If that is not possible, you must explicitly detail in writing what data (fields, format, date range, etc.) you are requesting.
- Note: We will let you know if it is possible, and if so, will provide a written estimate for you.
- They can be filled in from within Adobe Reader, if your version supports that feature.
- These forms can be used to purchase digital data from the Clerk-Recorder's Office on a one-time or subscription basis.
- We offer the following subscriptions: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly.
Fictitious Business Names
- This is the index for all Fictitious Business Name Statements filed.
- It is text data that includes the business name, owner names, and business address.
- Note that not all new businesses are required to file a FBN Statement; only those that do not use the owner’s name in the business name.
- You may view a file layout document and / or a sample file.
- We only offer Monthly subscription.
The Grantor-Grantee File Layout, Grantor-Grantee Index Data Sample, FBN Data Sample, FBN Data File Layout, and Rate Sheet are not forms, but provide information about the digital data available from the Clerk-Recorder's Office.