Divorce Information

​The Clerk-Recorder's Office does NOT maintain divorce records. If you need to file for a divorce or annulment, please contact the Superior Court in the county where you reside.

For more information on how to obtain copies of divorce records filed in this county, please contact the Santa Clara County Superior Court - Divorce Information​.

​Related Links:

©2024 County of Santa Clara. All rights reserved.